Food Psych Premium Memberships
Become a member & get our first season (2013-2014) PLUS our exclusive Ask Food Psych bonus series!
Our regular weekly interviews are available for free, but we also have some amazing content exclusively for Premium members:
Our 18-episode bonus series, Ask Food Psych
In this exclusive series, I've answered listener questions about topics discussed on the podcast, including intuitive eating, body positivity, eating disorder recovery, and lots more. Check out a few of the topics that these episodes cover:
- The line between "controlling" your diet in a "healthy" way (if that's even possible) and disordered eating
- How to handle a "bad body image day"
- How to embark upon intuitive eating with diabetes
- How to handle feelings of fullness in eating disorder recovery
- How to get started with intuitive eating after a lifetime of dieting
- How to achieve FULL recovery from eating disorders
- ...And lots more!
Season 1 of Food Psych (2013-2014)
Our first season is now available exclusively as Premium content. Here are just a few of the 28 episodes you'll be able to hear in the Premium community (and nowhere else):
- Our very first episode, in which I introduced the podcast and talked with two guests about how their careers in the acting and modeling industries influenced their relationships with food
- Episode 6, in which I interviewed none other than Marc Maron, the godfather of podcasting, about how his mother's anorexia influenced his relationship with food
- Episode 9, in which comedian Erick Hellwig told one of the funniest and most poignant food stories to date on the podcast
- Episode 13, in which I spoke publicly about my eating disorder history for the first time
- ...And so much more! You'll get 28 episodes to devour—and again, they're only available to Premium members.
Ready to join? Your one-time enrollment gives you instant access to all the great Premium content mentioned above, plus new surprise bonuses being added in the future!
WHY Go Premium?
Not only does your membership give you exclusive access to the Ask Food Psych bonus episodes, the first season of the podcast, and the other special bonuses, but it also makes a difference in the lives of others.
As a Premium member, you'll be helping us to keep making great free content and getting the word out to people who benefit from the podcast. Since our launch in 2013, Food Psych has helped tens of thousands of listeners explore and improve their relationships with food. Check out what some of them have said about us on iTunes:
Buy an Album
Not ready for a membership? No problem! You can also purchase select Food Psych Premium content a la carte in downloadable albums.
Ask Food Psych is our Premium bonus series, where Christy answers listener questions about Intuitive Eating, Health at Every Size, eating disorders, and more. Filled with bite-size tips for improving your relationship to food.
This is Volume 1 of Food Psych's archives, which are now exclusively available as Premium content. It contains the episodes Men at Work, Unholy Appetites, Unholy Appetites BONUS, Farm Fresh, and Jamie Aderski at LA Podfest.
This is Volume 2 of Food Psych's archives, which are now exclusively available as Premium content. It includes live episodes with Marc Maron, Chemda Khalili, and Aisha Tyler; The Big Cheese; and Kitchen Psych.
This is Volume 3 of Food Psych's archives, which are now exclusively available as Premium content. It includes the episodes: Sweet Sobriety, Unemotional Eaters, Anorex-ish, Food Hurts, and Feed Yourself.